Company Name: Hache Group Management Media y Comunicación ( (hereinafter GRUPO HACHE)
Address: Carrer Bullidor, s/n, Park Media Audiovisual, Planta 3ª, 08960 Sant Just Desvern, Barcelona
GRUPO HACHE, as the Data Controller for this Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data and other current regulations on the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that we have implemented the measures of necessary security, of technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all entered data.
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- To carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with Web Users;
- To send you commercial information by email, fax, SMS, MMS, Social Media or any other form of electronic or communication. Whenever the user has given express consent to the sending by subscribing to our NEWSLETTER.
- To respond to queries and/or provide information requested by the User;
- To manage User interaction in our Social Media platforms.
- To carry out the provision of services and/or products contracted or subscribed to by the User
- To use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion about the service provided and,
- Analysis of profiles and usability may be carried out.
- Client and/or suppliers data will be processed, within the contractual relationship that links them with the person in charge, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting, and working obligations that are necessary under the current legislation.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “UNSUBSCRIBE” to email@example.com
In accordance with LSSICE, GRUPO HACHE does not partake in SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that you will receive from the provider, the User has the possibility of cancelling his or her express consent to receive our communications.
We will not use your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or judicial requirements.
DATA CONSERVATION PERIODS
Data will be kept during all the duration of the commercial relationship unless stated otherwise by the exercise of the right to access, rectification, erasure, restriction, portability or to withdraw consent. Nevertheless, we will keep specific personal data during the maximum 2-year term by legal imposition to respond to the Authority when required for legal prosecution purposes regarding unlawful web usage.
Hereby we inform you that our conservation policies meet the legal terms regarding conservation:
a) General rule
In virtue of what is stated in art. 30 of the Commerce Code, all business data will be kept during 6 years.
This affects all accounting, tax, labour or commercial documentation, including correspondence.
b) Specific terms
Our company must also set minimum deadlines depending on the type of data in question and considering the different prescription periods, which each department must know.
This table lists the prescription periods that affect or may affect our organization:
Art. 4.1 RD 5/2000
Social security regarding infringements
Art. 4.2 RD 5/2000
Prevention of occupational hazards for the purposes of infractions
Art. 4.3 RD 5/2000
Fiscal for the purpose of tax debts
Art. 66 Ley 58/2003
Tax for the purposes of checks on compensated fees or applied deductions
Art. 66 bis Ley 58/2003
Accounting and commercial
Art. 30 del CC
Crimes against Public Finance and Social Security
Art. 131 LO 10/1995
LAWFULNESS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
a) Contractual performance
b) Consent of the data subject
c) Compliance with legal duties
d) Legitimate interest: sending of our own advertising
Any communication sent will be incorporated into the Information Systems of GRUPO HACHE By accepting these conditions, terms, and policies, the User expressly consents to GRUPO HACHE carrying out the following activities and/or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise:
- The sending of commercial and/or promotional communications by any means enabled informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers, and other information about the services and products related to the activity.
- In the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing the NEWSLETTER, the sending of such communications by electronic means informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers, and other information about the services and products of GRUPO HACHE equal or similar to those that were originally the aim of the contract or interest by the User.
- The storage of personal data during the periods provided in the applicable provisions.
OFFICIAL MEANS OF COMMUNICATION
The User is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and others affected are the corporate phone, corporate mobile phones, and corporate email.
If you send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, the PROVIDER will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures available regarding the medium in question.
ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS RECIPIENTS
GRUPO HACHE will carry out data transferring or communication to third parties that will process data within the EU. Nevertheless, there will not be any international transferring of data outside these boundaries. The User expresses hereby the consent of such transferring of data limited to the purpose stated in this document.
The personal data of the user may be communicated to the necessary service providers of GRUPO HACHE, and could even be the subject of an international transfer of data to countries located outside the European Economic Area, including countries that do not provide an adequate level of protection of data, equivalent to the European Regulation. In such cases, all legal measures will be taken to ensure an adequate level of data protection. In particular, the user’s data may be transferred to the US. It is expressly stated that it is an international transfer and the user knows and expressly authorizes it.
GRUPO HACHE will hand out data information to the authorities and to the police if there is a need to comply with a legal procedure, legal obligation, without prejudice of blocking or cancelling an account if there are signs of criminal offence. The information handed to the authorities in such an event will only regard the current information stored by the service provider.
The information that you provide us both through this website and through the application will be hosted on the servers of GRUPO HACHE and Google.
Many tools that we use to manage your data are contracted to third parties:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
RIGHTS OF CONCERNED INDIVIDUALS
As a concerned User, you can request to exercise the following rights before GRUPO HACHE by submitting a letter to the postal address located in the letterhead or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing as Subject: “GDPR, Rights affected”, and attaching a photocopy of your National Identity Document (DNI) or any analogous document, as indicated by law.
- Access rights: allows the interested party to acknowledge and obtain information about their personal data submitted to processing.
- Right to rectification or deletion: it allows to correct errors and modify the data that proves to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: allows data that turns out to be inadequate or excessive to be deleted.
- Right to withdraw consent: the right of the interested party to not carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease it.
- Restriction of personal data processing: involves the marking of personal kept data, with the purpose of limiting its’ future processing.
- Portability of the data: facilitation of the data subject to processing to the interested party, so that he or she can transmit it to another person in charge, without impediments.
- The right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including the elaboration of profiles): the right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects the User.
As a User, you have the right to withdraw consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the process carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to submit a claim to the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your personal data (agpd.es).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The data collected by the Data Controller are the following:
– Data provided by users through the different services offered on the website
– Data included in the different forms provided on the website
– Data provided by clients receiving the services, by any means.
We inform you that GRUPO HACHE may have a presence on social networks. The processing of data that is carried out concerning the people who become followers on social networks (and/or carry out any link or connection action through social networks) of the official pages of GRUPO HACHE will be governed by this section, as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies, and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the User.
GRUPO HACHE will process your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence on social networks, informing you of the provider’s activities, products, or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow.
The publication of the following content is prohibited:
– That is unlawful by national, community, or international regulations or that they carry out activities that are presumably unlawful or contravene the principles of good faith.
– That threaten the fundamental rights of people, lack courtesy in the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions to our Users or third parties and in general whatever the content that GRUPO HACHE deems inappropriate.
– In general, that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection, and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, GRUPO HACHE reserves the right to remove, without notice from the website or the corporate social network, those contents deemed inappropriate.
Communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by GRUPO HACHE, and may send you information of interest.
You can access more information, as well as consult the companies that are part of GRUPO HACHE, through the following link: www.empresa.com/politicadeprivacidad.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, GRUPO HACHE will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, which is the Users’ responsibility to know, by checking the corresponding conditions particular to the network in question.
The information you provide will be processed confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security in the processing of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, processing or unauthorized access, according to the state of technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the processing and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centres comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the current regulations.
SENDING OF CV
In the event that the User submits his or her CV through any means established by GRUPO HACHE, we inform you that the information provided will be processed to make him or her participant in the selection processes that may exist, carrying out an analysis of the applicant’s profile in order to select the best candidate for the vacancy of the Company (Provider). We inform you that this is the only official procedure to accept your CV, so CVs submitted by another procedure will not be accepted. In case of any change in the data provided, please inform us in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep your data properly updated.
The data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data will be deleted guaranteeing a total respect to confidentiality both in the processing and in its subsequent destruction. In this sense, after the aforementioned deadline, and if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes of the Company (Provider), please re-submit your CV.
The data may be processed and/or communicated to the member companies of our group during the time of conservation of their curriculum and for the same purposes previously reported.
GRUPO HACHE reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence dispositions.
For all purposes, the relationship between GRUPO HACHE and the Users of its telematic services, present on this Website, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all conflicts arising or related to their use the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.
Our website uses its own and third party cookies. A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages to, among other purposes, ensure the correct functioning of the web page, allow faster access to the selected service, store and retrieve information about user navigation and the equipment used, and even, depending on the information the cookie contains, they can be used to recognize a returning user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and the computer or device. They do not provide references to personal data, unless expressly authorized by the user.
The user can, at all times, accept or reject installed cookies that are not strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website and service access. To able or dissable you must navigate to the Cookie Setting Panel provided in our website.
Likewise, you can configure your browser at any time without damaging the User’s ability to access the contents. However, we inform you that the rejection of cookies may decrease the proper functioning of the website.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY REGULATIONS AND EXEMPT COOKIES
In accordance to EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly demanded by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- Depending on the entity that manages them, there are innate Cookies (those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided) and from third parties (those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies).
- Depending on the time they remain active, there are session cookies (designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page) and persistent cookies (in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person in charge of cookies (lasting from a few minutes to several years).
- Depending on the purpose for which they manage the information they collect, they can be:
- Technical cookies (necessary for the use of the website and the provisions of the contracted service)
- Personalization cookies (that allows the User to access the service with predefined features, such as language, browser type, regional configuration, etc.)
- Analysis cookies (information collected on the use carried out through the website)
- Advertising cookies (they collect information about preferences and personal choices of Users)
- Affiliate cookies (they allow to track visits incomming from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract).
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.hache.tv
Your current status: Only use necessary cookies.
Change your consent (LINK THAT OPENS THE POP UP AGAIN).
Necessary cookies make a web page usable by activating basic functions such as navigation on the page and access to secure areas of the web page. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preference cookies allow the website to remember information that changes the way the page behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region in which you are.
Statistical cookies help web page owners understand how visitors interact with web pages by gathering and providing information anonymously.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors on web pages. The intention is to show relevant and attractive advertisements for the individual user, and therefore, more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
Unclassified cookies are cookies for which we are still in the process of classifying, alongside with the individual cookie providers.
At any time you can access the configuration of your browser regulating the acceptance or rejection of all cookies, or only select those which installation is admitted, following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use:
Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu):
Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy (Content settings)> Cookies: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktopandhl=es
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu): Internet Options> Privacy> Advanced: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Firefox: Options> Privacy> Cookies:
Safari, iPad and iPhone: Preferences> Privacy: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES
Opera: Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
These browsers are subject to updates and modifications, so we can’t guarantee that they comply fully with yourbrowser version.
It may also happen that you use another browser that is not included in these links, such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access the Cookies configuration directly from the options of your browser, usually in the “Options” menu in the “Privacy” section. (Please see the help of your browser for more information).
DESACTIVATION / ACTIVATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
The restriction or blockage of cookies, is usually modified through the browser settings.
If you do not want websites to place any cookies on your computer, you can adapt your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed. Similarly, you can adapt the configuration so that the browser rejects either all cookies or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on the computer. Keep in mind that you will have to adapt the configuration of each browser and equipment you use separately.
Please note that if you choose not to receive cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website will work properly. Some site features may be lost and you may no longer be able to see certain websites. Also, rejecting cookies does not mean that you are not going to see advertisements. The ads will simply not fit your interests and will be repeated more frequently.
Each browser has a different method to adapt cookies configurations. If necessary, consult the browser’s help function to establish the correct settings.
To disable cookies on your mobile phone, check the device manual for more information.
You can get more information about cookies on the following Internet website: http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Taking into account the way in which the Internet and websites work, we do not always have information on the cookies placed by third parties through our website. This especially applies to cases in which our website contains what are commonly called integrated elements: texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on our website or through it.
Therefore, if you encounter this type of cookies on this website and which are not listed in the above list, please inform us. Or contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies they may place, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how your privacy has been guaranteed.
INFORMATION REGARDING PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING (ART. 13 GDPR)